Terms And Conditions
Conditions of participation for the competition Deutscher Fußball Botschafter e.V.
As part of the voting for the 2022 Public Award of the DEUTSCHEN FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V.,
a competition with the chance to win selected prizes will take place at the same time.
1. The organiser of this competition is DEUTSCHER FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V., Kurfürstendamm 234, 10719 Berlin, Germany.
2. Technical requirements The technical prerequisite for participating in the online competition is a standard and up-to-date Internet browser. Java Script and cookies must be activated in order to use all functions.
3. Participation in the competition is free of charge. The winners of the competition will be selected by lot by the organisers and notified by e-mail. By participating in the competition, the user accepts these conditions of participation.
4. Persons residing in Germany, Switzerland and Austria who are at least 14 years old at the time of entry are authorised to participate. Employees of the company presented by GmbH as well as the DEUTSCHEN FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V. and other persons involved in the conception and implementation of this competition are excluded from participation. The participant in the competition is the person who owns the e-mail address provided when registering for the competition. Only one participation in the competition is possible per “participant”. Any irregular or repeated participation in the competition will result in exclusion from the competition.
5. Only the prizes described in more detail in the competition will be awarded. The prizes will only be awarded to participants who have personally completed all the entry fields relevant to participation in the competition in a complete, comprehensible and correct manner. Participants who are minors may be required to provide a declaration of consent from their legal guardians in order to claim the prizes. The competition starts on 05th of April 2022, 08.00 a.m. and ends on 05th of May 2022, 08.00 a.m.
6. The winner of a prize will be notified in a timely manner using the additional information provided during registration. The winner must confirm receipt of the prize notification to the DEUTSCHE FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V. without delay, but no later than 30.06.2022. Otherwise, the DEUTSCHE FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V. shall be entitled to determine a new winner in accordance with the draw. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that his/her name may be used by the DEUTSCHE FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V. and its affiliated companies for advertising purposes on the website (www.fussballbotschafter.de) and on existing social media platforms without remuneration.
7. The formalities for handing over the main prize will be clarified with the winner individually. The prizes, insofar as they are movable items, will be sent to the winner by post to the address given at the time of registration. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over to the post office. The DEUTSCHE FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V. is not responsible for delivery damage.
8. Cash payment of the non-cash prizes or exchange of the prizes is not possible. The prizes are not transferable. The winner accepts any necessary changes to the prize due to other factors beyond the control of the companies involved in the competition.
9. The decisions of the DEUTSCHEN FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V., are final. Enquiries in this regard cannot be answered. The DEUTSCHE FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V., reserves the right to suspend the competition completely or temporarily if any difficulties arise that jeopardise the integrity of the competition.
10. In order to participate in a competition, it is essential to submit personal information. By using the contact form, the participant expressly agrees to the DEUTSCHE FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V. storing and using the data required for this purpose in order to carry out the competition. The information provided in this competition may be stored and used by the DEUTSCHE FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V. for the purpose of advertising its own products and those of the partners of the DEUTSCHE FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V.. Contact will only be made by e-mail or by post. The data will be stored and processed exclusively by the DEUTSCHEN FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V. and its partners. They will not be passed on to third parties. DEUTSCHER FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V. undertakes to comply with the statutory provisions on
data protection. Further information on data protection can be found under the following link: www.fussballbotschafter.de/impressum
You can revoke your consent to the use of your personal data at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
11. The DEUTSCHER FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V. also reserves the right to change these conditions of participation without notice.
12. Any liability for damages on the part of DEUTSCHER FUSSBALL BOTSCHAFTER e.V. and its organs, employees and vicarious agents arising from or in connection with the competition, irrespective of the legal grounds, shall be limited, to the extent permitted by law, to cases of intent or gross negligence.
13. The legal process is excluded.
14. Salvatory clause
Should any provision of the Conditions of Participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid or missing provisions shall be replaced by the respective statutory provisions.