11 nominees, 6 countries, your choice!
Fans vote for category "Player" 2019 via online voting!
Berlin I 22 March 2019
GERMAN FOOTBALL AMBASSADOR STARTS CHOICE AT PUBLIC PRIZE 2019
Photo: 11 nominated players
The German Football Ambassador e.V. will once again nominate eleven active players in the category "Player" 2019 this season. The selection was made by a top-class jury consisting of Doris Fitschen, Rainer Holzschuh (Chairman), Horst Hrubesch, Lutz Pfannenstiel, Dr. Martin Schäfer and Berti Vogts.
Roland Bischof, founder of the German Football Ambassador: "It is unique to see the radiance of German players abroad. We are delighted when tens of thousands of football fans will once again take part in the public voting this year".
The winner will be chosen by the fans via online voting. Voting starts on 22 March and runs until 28 April 2019.
From now on you can vote online!
In 2019 the following players are up for voting:
- Anja Mittag (FC Rosengard, Sweden)
- Antonio Rüdiger (FC Chelsea, UK)
- Dzsenifer Marozsán (Olympique Lyon, France)
- Ilkay Gündogan (Manchester City, UK)
- Julian Draxler (Paris Saint-Germain, France)
- Julian Gressel (Atlanta United, USA)
- Leroy Sané (Manchester City, UK)
- Lukas Podolski (Vissel Kobe, Japan)
- Marc-André ter Stegen (FC Barcelona, Spain)
- Thilo Kehrer (Paris Saint-Germain, France)
- Toni Kroos (Real Madrid, Spain)
Exciting prizes await the fans!
You can vote via the website and the social networks of the German Football Ambassador. All participants have the option of taking part in the competition. Exciting prizes await.
The winner in the category "Player 2019" will be awarded on 15 May 2019 in Berlin, during the award ceremony, together with the main and honorary winners.